yes, well. this is tradition. it’s not like i expect all of these things from my friends or family; they’re all “poor” like me. 😀 i just like doing this every year and seeing how many of these the fates will allow me to have. =)
this is the list for now. i’ll update this if i think of something new. 😀
Nine West Eclairs (click image for link)
Nine West Debutante (click image)
- new stock of pink Stabilo ball pens
- vintage and/or statement tees (the greenhills tiangge/david&goliath type)
- a new laptop bag or bag big enough to carry my mac
- olay total effects facial wash (hard to find here in the philippines)
- new flat sandals
- boots. dammit, i’ve longed for these for the longest time. last pair i saw that i loved were in charles and keith all the way in MOA. too far, too expensive.
- skimmers (PrP doesn’t sell them anymore. boo)
- jogging pants
- boyfriend jacket or this one
- new clothes, bags, shoes basically 😀
- belle du jour planner 2010 thanks to irish, i can cross this one off my list
- someone to clean my work table and our condo lol
- new hoop earrings. i gave mine to anna r.
- a hair makeover
- 5k gift certificate to Fully Booked
- i need my gold necklace chain cleaned. can anybody point me in the right direction? thanks.
- a year’s supply of goolai salads (only the ones with raspberry or poppyseed vinaigrette please).
- banapple baked goodie. either the fudgymudgymud pie, classic pecan pie, apple caramel crumble pie, or chocolate chip walnut pie. basta i have one slice all to myself that i don’t have to share… i’m happy 😀