So I’m off for today and tomorrow. Here are a few points on some of the things I”ve recently watched.
Have a great weekend, everybody.
- lawyer-turned-mediator Kate Reed is still reeling from the death of her beloved father
- has to deal with her “wicked” stepmother who is also her boss
- has a good head for justice – the right kind, and not the ones that look good on paper
- great cast, even better lead actress (Sarah Shahi)
- dramedy. lots of heartfelt moments, but still light-hearted
- VERDICT: great new TV series
- Kristen Bell and Betty White are always great
- movie, unfortunatly, wasn’t
- ’nuff said
How Do You Know?
- the movie was promoted as a romantic-comedy.
- there was nothing comedic about it.
- i didn’t know if it was supposed to be a drama or a comedy
- i wish they had taken the dramatic route and NOT cast paul rudd and owen wilson. THEN this movie would’ve made more sense