It’s a bullet point kind of day.
- Finished one entire set of papers when I woke up early. I finished it in one hour, which is the most productive I’ve been in a long time. I’m thinking of doing it again tonight: sleep early, wake up early. Let’s see where this brings me.
- Class 1 was awesome. Class 2 was late but still awesome. Classes 3 and 4 were also awesome. White Obama made it awesome. (This pic is ridiculous, but I still laughed. I’m sorry.)
- Plans ruined. No, not really. Just… will be modifying them.
- Back pain still there. Salonpas didn’t work so well. It eased the pain from Level: Immobile to Level: Discomfort, so I guess it was okay.
- The Science Lab is LOOOOOOVE. I don’t know why I ever stopped using it as my checking room. It’s the best place to focus on checking. ZERO distractors and annoyances.
- I worry about my students.
- I cry. My new favorite person left. Every time I approached her, I would find myself on the verge of tears. And then come meeting time, I found myself on the verge of tears again from what we were talking about. AND IT’S NOT EVEN THAT TIME OF THE MONTH ANYMORE. And now I’m watching a local telenovela as I type this, and I’m crying again. WHY do my tears fall so easily?
- These two characters are talking about death and I think about how I feel about it. When we talk of mortality, we speak of our children. (Joan Didion). In my case, I’m thinking about my parents. I think about my siblings. I think about my friends. I… Hm. I don’t want to think about this now.
- Ryan Chua on TV right now. Nippage, dude. Stop wearing tight shirts.