a.k.a. Happy Thoughts
- a successful Literacy Month launch
- I HAVE A COSTUME! bit of a cop out, yeah, but at least I didn’t have to come in my uniform
- my class had beautiful backdrops (but crappy tableaus. really. mediocre as hell. WHERE’S THE EXCELLENCE?!)
- lunch was a quick 10-minute meh meal
- classrooms were so dirty huhu
Okay. I need to stop. This has turned into a list of things that happened today (which includes the horrible stuff).
<continue twenty minutes later>
- the kids loved the different classroom setups (should there be an S there?) that the high school students prepared
I think that one in itself is good enough for today. All the hard work (I will not comment I will not comment I will NOT comment negatively) paid off.
Oh, and this:
- shared meals and conversation with good friends
Today’s random thought:
Life is like a rock.