Grades are done, but why do I feel like it’s still hell week?
- first four periods straight (laptop almost died on me during the fourth period)
- guest teacher from former school (and good friend) stayed/observed for 1 and a half class periods
- prepared for orientation for Face to Faith
- prepared for Guidance period even though I wasn’t going to handle it
- meeting for huge December event
- final check for grades
- check papers
- eat huge burger
- get pain in right leg (knee up) from the cold huhu
- finish uploading articles and pics to school website
- prepare handouts and slideshow presentations
sleepwork some more
Yeah. It’s going to be a long night.