But close enough.
If there’s one thing I can say about my performance today, it’s that I came into ALL my classes unprepared, and this is unforgivable.
The problem is that I’ve taught these lessons before, but for some reason, I just wasn’t fully present in those classes.
So today, for posterity’s sake, I record my day in bullets:
- free first three periods
- finished slideshow for review
- printed worksheets and quizzes
- wrote letters to parents
- finished preparing for Prod.Crew/MediaTeam meeting (sort of)
- 7B: suffixes + worksheets
- 8A: (swapped with SocSci from yesterday) modals worksheet. class creamed me with questions
- 20 minute lunch
- Face to Faith mock sessions for three 50-minute periods
- facilitator for one period
- runner for the next
- participant for the last
- meeting with Prod and Media