Horrible things this past week:
- dishonest people
- kids who don’t want to think and prefer everything handed to them on a silver platter. one class was just horrible.
- people who won’t cooperate.
- plans that don’t push through
- scheduled quizzes that get moved because people keep messing with the schedule without telling affected people beforehand
- my back acting up during class, confining me to the teacher’s chair. thank God for SRA. I didn’t have to stand up as much.
- char kway teow
Here’s my gratitude list to remind myself that it wasn’t all bad.
- Patchi chocolate from CJ
- my bed
- a partner. i don’t have to prepare for two levels anymore
- a song just for me
- Doctor Who
This isn’t working so far. Let’s try it again. Good things that happened this week.
- I’m alive and well
- my family’s alive and well
- my friends are all alive and well